Friday, June 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Justin!

I am posting this a few days late, because I am just having time to do this. However, our computer crashed so I won't have any pictures to post. Hopefully it will be fixed in the next few days though. Justin turned 25 on Wednesday. We went up north the day before to pick up something for his birthday. After talking about possible options I told him to decide what he wanted. It honestly took ALL DAY for him to make up his mind. He ended up getting a new release for his bow, and new goose decoys.. (boring right??) I was leaning toward a flat screen t.v., or ipod touch, but you know, whatever floats his boat! Who knew someone could be so excited over plastic geese! Anyways, we decided to go camping for his birthday, it was a lot of fun, and so warm. The boys got to play in the creek and Justin did a lot of fishing. Everyone had a good time and was very wore out by the time we got home. I have tons of pictures that will come soon! Justin, we love you so much. Thanks for everything you do! Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

The Nielsen's said...

Happy Birthday to Justin! Glad you guys had a good time camping. I would have gone for the flat screen, too, but boys will be boys I guess!

Cris, Heather, Connor and Carson said...

Happy Birthday Justin! We need to see you guys soon- it's been forever!!!

kevin and lacie +kids said...

Tisha- Love your blog I read it all the time thanks to Jeri.
Justin- Happy Birthday! Camping and fishing is so great! One of the most favorite things for little boys to do right!?! Anyways hope your all doing great. Lacie (and fam)

Martins said...

We had a great time with you guys. David wants to be a farmer now. Tell Justin thanks for hanging out with him.