Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Fathers Day

Answers provided by Easton (age 3 1/2)
What does Daddy do for work?uhmm he teaches school to people. What does Daddy do when he is home?He plays. What is your favorite thing about Dad?He watches Mickey Mouse. What makes Daddy happy? He has sons, me and mason What is Dad's favorite food?sunflower seeds What is Daddy good at?Whistling What's Daddy's favorite drink? pop Who are Daddy's favorite boys in the world?us! me and mason What's Daddy's favorite TV show? don't know. What do you want to tell Daddy on Father's Day?I love him What is Father's Day for?To say thanks What do you want to be when you are a Daddy? Be a hunter. We love you Justin, thanks for being an amazing father and husbad!

2 comments:

family said...

Cute! I love "little" answers.

Henry Family said...

What precious answers! I'm sure this was one of Justin's favorite gifts!