Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Erik's Home!!

Erik came home from his mission last Wednesday! It is so awesome to have him home!! We all missed him so much! It was a crazy day! His plane got in early so he ended up waiting for us to arrive at the airport. We were hurrying and I almost walked right into him. I wasn't expecting him to be there yet, and there he was! We then went to the Oquirrh Temple Open House. It was so beautiful! Easton loved being able to go inside the Temple for once, rather than waiting outside for us. Sunday was Erik's homecoming for the Ward. He did a good job speaking and everyone was so happy to have him home. We then had a family dinner. It was yummy food! Plus it is so fun to get together with everyone and talk! It is so good to have him home. I missed him like crazy. The boys are completely in love with him. Mason goes around the house yelling "uck, uck, uck". Erik has grown so much and changed in so many ways. He is awesome and we love him!!

1 comment:

family said...

Sweet pictures (and pages)! Sorry I didn't make it; it would have been fun to see everyone!