This weekend we went up to Tremonton to visit Justin's family. Kyle went through the temple while we were up there. He is going on a mission to Brazil in September! It was a lot of fun, and Easton and Mason had a lot of fun playing with everyone. We couldn't believe how much Tacie has grown up. She is such a cutie. I couldn't resist taking a few pictures of her. I should have got some of the boys, but my batteries kept on going dead. They are cute though!!



3 comments:
Hey - sorry we didn't get a chance to catch up with ya while you were up this weekend! I'm sure we'll see you sometime before the summer ends though! Cute pics! I can't believe how much Tacie has grown up either! She sure is a cutie!
I JUST LOVE SEEING YOUR PICTURES!!!KEEP IT UP!!!!
oh my gosh these pics are so cute. I love them.
Post a Comment