Erik had some friends come down and stay for a few days. We decided to go and take them rappelling! Shareese was horrified, but overcame her fears and went down 3 different times. Sadie had gone before and went down a few times. Justin was a pro, and could hop down in 3 hops. Erik usually doesn't dare to go but he couldn't let the girls show him up, and went down twice! I made it down once, but my shirt got caught in the figure 8 ring and ended up getting a big hole in it! Decided I better not push my luck! It was a lot of fun, and the boys loved watching everyone come down!



1 comment:
Thanks for the comment. Yes, at this point were naming the baby Hayden. Samantha is dead set on Tylee Snow Girl but I told her we'd compromise and name her Hayden Snow Girl. She keeps telling me thats a stupid name and WE ARE NOT naming her Hayden. Guess I got a few months to work on it
Post a Comment