Monday, July 13, 2009

Finally an update!

Okay, I still haven't got my computer fixed, and probably have lost everything that was on it, but I did figure out how to edit some pictures on another computer I have. So here is a bunch of pictures from the last month or so!
Easton caught a ladybug down in the field, he was so excited to bring it home. (I was surprised that it even made it home, clenched in his dirty little hands, for a good 1/2 hour) We put it in his bug catcher and allowed him to keep it overnight. We feared it would die, and really break his heart, so we insisted that it needed to be let go. Well that broke his heart anyways. After a lot of tears he finally opened his hand and let it fly away. Who would have thought that he would fall in love with a little ladybug!
For Justin's birthday we went camping with my cousins up on the mountain. There were tons of bugs, but the boys had a lot of fun. The spent a lot of time playing in the water and exploring around the trees. There were logs that went across the stream and Easton wanted to go across it so bad. He kept trying and getting scared. He finally got the courage and made it across. I was proud of him for overcoming his fears!
We bought the boys a new swimming pool. We try to spend a lot of time out there, but Mason thinks that it is funny to put shovels full of dirt into the water. So I need to figure out a new way of keeping him from doing that so I don't have to clean it every time we go out to swim!
We had a good 4th of July. We went on the mountain and had a picnic, went to a parade, and did fireworks. I don't have any pictures other than this one of the boys, because my battery died. I will have to steal some from my dad and try to get them posted soon!

6 comments:

family said...

You guys do such fun things! It was great to see you and meet your boys! The slide was AWESOME!! Next time we come Aubrey would LOVE to ride the horses!

JD and Jalyn said...

cute pics! You never disappoint!

Dillon and Aubrey Hickok said...

Looks like you guys have been having a real fun time. I love the lady bug story. that is too cute... I fell in love with a praying mantis when i was little.... it died lol

The Nielsen's said...

You guys have sure been busy! The pool looks WAY fun! I need to invest in one of those! You take such good pics! I have a couple I need you to photoshop for me!

Jared and Katie said...

Your boys are getting so big! They're so cute! I hope you guys can make it up but if you don't make it I won't hold it against you :)

Scottie and Tasha said...

Love the update! You're boys are getting so grown up!