Saturday, June 6, 2009

Splish Splash!

Our community got a new pool this year. The boys love going there. (So do I) Easton is getting really brave and will go off on his own for a bit (in the shallow end), and go down the slides. Mason is a little more cautious and stays pretty close, in the ankle deep water. I don't blame him though, everytime he falls down he can't figure out to get himself up, and ends up swallowing tons of water!! We went today and had a blast. The boys both took naps when we got home! It wore them out!
P.S. Finally some photoshop pics of my kids, and not someone elses!!

2 comments:

family said...

what is it about water pictures? I love them!!

The Thornley's said...

So cute! Looks like alot of fun!!! These pics are so cute. I love the pick of Mason in the pool Kneeling. He looks so grown up.