1. Help Grandpa hook up wheel lines that have blown all over the farm.
2. See who is the most brave by looking down the hole until the water come shooting out.

3. Get to drive a 4-wheeler all by yourself, since all the adults are too busy.

5. Go exploring with your best friend.

6.Work together with your best friend to get the stubborn wheel lines back together.

7. Splash and wade in the freezing cold water!

8. Hold your shirt up "just in case" it happens to get splashed on too.

9. Love seeing all of everyone hard work finished.
10. Enjoy making awesome memories with your family and teaching your boys the joy of work.
4 comments:
Tisha, you have such a cute little family, I enjoy reading about your cute little boys and the adventures you have. You are such a great mom to them!
Looks like the PERFECT way to spend a day off :)
Fantastic! I'm glad I stumbled across your blog it's nice to see how everyone is doing, hope I can come out and visit sometime.
Fanatastic! I'm glad that I stumbled across your blog. It's great to see how everyone is doing. Hope I can visit sometime. See ya.
Post a Comment