Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter 2011

This Easter was such a blast. We went to a new place, which is always excited. We decided to camp from Thursday to Saturday. The wind blew like crazy on Thursday which made things difficult. I was worried about the boys getting cold, so we decided to camp in the trailer, while my parents, Erik and Troylynn camped in their Teepee's. Friday ended up being super nice, and the Easter bunny found us early that morning. The boys loved finding Easter Eggs!
Ha Has this picture cracks me up!!!! Quite the view! :)
We didn't get pictures of the boys actually finding their Easter Baskets. My battery died on my camera so I had to find a replacement! The Easter Bunny really surprised them and had a new wagon hiding in the trees. The wagon is an All-Terrain Wagon so it should do well on the farm :)
Going through their stash of goodies and toys!
Troylynn and Erik found a lizard. Easton wouldn't touch it, but Mason was brave enough to hold it! That's my boy!
We then packed up and headed out on fourwheelers to explore a canyon. On our ride there we saw a herd of Antelope. That was fun to see! This was a really cool rock that had a tunnel through it.
Some Indian writings we found.
A arch that the wind has formed through a rock. Perfect for Mason to look through!
Me, my boys, and Meah!
The boys hiding under a rock so they could try to scare me.
Easton and Mason found this rock and pointed out it looks like a turtle.
Grandpa wanted a picture on this cool rock, but I didn't want to take their helmets off again. I told them they didn't have to smile- Easton ended up looking ornery, and Mason smiled super hard!
Much better!!!!
The next morning we woke up to this!!! Everyone was a bit surprised! It melted fast and we ended up going out for a ride and a hike. We found some awesome spots and can't wait to go explore again!

1 comment:

Martins said...

Oh how fun! I miss going on the desert for Easter. It looks like you had a great time. I wish we could join you!