Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter Eggs

Well this is my 2nd set of pictures, since my memory card decided to not save the first set! UGH! We always decorate eggs for Easter, so tonight was our last chance before heading out to go Eastering. The boys were so excited!Mason's hands were much more green when I took the 1st picture, then I had him wash them, and then had to take this one! He can't do anything without being messy! Easton and his favorite egg! He is such a ham!
Mason and his favorite egg! All he cared about was getting back to eating his string cheese!

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Wow I haven't heard from you all for a long time! I am glad all is well with you guys. Savanna is glad to be out of primary but I can't believe she is a Mia-maid!

Scottie and Tasha said...

Your boys have the cutest smiles! Have fun Eastering!!!

family said...

They are so cute. Great job with the eggs and have a fun Easter!!

The Nielsen's said...

Fun! We have yet to do our egg dying. Last year we ended up with dye spilled all over the table. We'll see how it goes this year. Hopefully we wont end up with green hands or a green baby!