Today is Mother's Day. The boys have been so excited for it to come. A highlight of today was getting to Skype with Uncle Kyle who is in Brazil!
Easton worked on the following envelope at Pre-School. Inside there was a card and it said...
Easton worked on the following envelope at Pre-School. Inside there was a card and it said...My mommy cuddles me,
kisses me, hugs me and misses me,
pampers me, praises me.
Washes my clothes for me, tickles my toes for me,
giggles and talks with me,
and goes on walks with me.
Says "sweet dreams" to me,
sings sweet songs to me.
I am glad she belongs to me!
----
Easton filled out the following....
My mommy's name is "Tisha"
She like to help me and
my brother take a bath.
She's about twenty-six years old.
My daddy calls her "Tisha"
Her favorite color is yellow
and her favorite thing to
eat is muffins.
She likes to watch
"The Move In House" on tv.
She has a brother, Uncle Eric,
"The Big Barnicle!"
For fun she takes me swimming.
For Mother's Day I want to tell
my mommy,
"I will be good and do
what you want me to do."
Love Easton
Easton also had Grandma help make me a new keychain for my truck keys. He chose my favorite color, his favorite color, and Mason's favorite color.
In Church the boys drew me pictures and made me these flower necklaces. They are such thoughtful cute boys!
Justin and the boys got me a new knife for doing chores. I've needed one for a long time now!
I've also been wanting this for my tomatos. Our neighbors have some and I'm always so jealous!
Onto other things... Easton and Mason decided to become Elephants the other day. They wanted to be able to spray water so they taped straws to their noses. I told them how much it would hurt to suck water up their nose, so they decided to just use their mouths. They had a great time
(Yes Mason doesn't have pants on. He does have on a pull up.)
My Dad found this blow snake the other day too! It was the biggest one any of us have ever saw. We measured it and it was 5'6" long. It was 5" in diameter! My dad took it into my mom's class the next day, and into Easton's pre-school class. It ended up pooping all over the floor, but the kids all loved it! Easton was a hit at pre-school for having a brave Grandpa!










4 comments:
You guys have been busy! Funny about the snake and YAY Erik!
What a fun Mother's day. I loved the letters from your boys. So cute!
That snake is super gross- and almost as tall as me!!! Yuck!
Glad you had a fun mothers day! Your boys are so sweet!
I would have run away screaming at the snake. I'm just sayin. :)
I love how cute your boys are.
Post a Comment