Mason and Easton were invited to Brooklyn's birthday party. They had Easter Egg hunts, and played pin the tail on the rabbit. They were super excited to get to blow the bubbles the won at the party when they got home.
I made this cake for a 1 year old's smash cake :) I hadn't ever done fondant mixed with frosting, and it actually worked okay. The inside was colored electric purple too!
Grandpa and Grandma bought the boys a new trampoline for Easter- Justin broke the last one. Let's just say he wasn't as great of an olympic gymnast as he thought :)
I made this cake for a 1 year old's smash cake :) I hadn't ever done fondant mixed with frosting, and it actually worked okay. The inside was colored electric purple too!
Grandpa and Grandma bought the boys a new trampoline for Easter- Justin broke the last one. Let's just say he wasn't as great of an olympic gymnast as he thought :)





3 comments:
Cute cake! And I love that Easton was right back out there ready to go! Thank goodness kids are so resilient ;)
That cake is sooo cute! You are so talented. The trampoline would be awesome!
Holy Shnikeys - I remember playing crack the egg with Justin when we were little. Apparently nothing's changed! Cute pics, and WAY cute smash cake! You're super talented, Tish!
Post a Comment