Has been CRAZY! We've been so busy, but haven't taken many pictures. Last weekend we went out on the desert and cooked hotdogs and had Smores.
We had a great time, except for when Easton accidently hit Mase in the head with a Hoe while digging.. I thought for sure we would be running to the ER. After assessing the damage, and deciding he wasn't going to die :) Justin offered him a ride on the fourwheeler which made everything all better! Sure got us excited for Easter!!!
We had a great time, except for when Easton accidently hit Mase in the head with a Hoe while digging.. I thought for sure we would be running to the ER. After assessing the damage, and deciding he wasn't going to die :) Justin offered him a ride on the fourwheeler which made everything all better! Sure got us excited for Easter!!!Mason has had a horrible cough for a while now. I've been doing everything I could to help him at nights (vicks, humidifier, cough medicine). The cough just kept on. One morning he woke up saying his ear was plugged so I got him an appointment. Sure enough his ears were infected, HOWEVER he also had bronchitis and it was super bad! I felt like a horrible mom! He's feeling much better now after taking some antibiotics.






2 comments:
Those baby chicks are adorable! Mason being a baby chick is pretty cute too :)
How fun! your family always is doing something super fun :) You have the cutest boys ever, and they look like they are so full of personality, I bet you never have a dull moment!!
Post a Comment