Registration... Can't believe he is 5 and going to Kindergarten next year. I am somewhat prepared since he has been going to Pre-School for 2 years. He is super excited and can't wait until next fall!
Isn't registration the craziest moment? It's hard to imagine being without my Kylie the entire school block next year. School lunches....and all that fun. Your boys are adorable. He will love it and so will you! It's so fun to see all the new things they learn. :)
5 comments:
That is such a cute picture of your boys! I can't believe Easton is going to Kindergarten! Who is his teacher?
I can't believe they are getting so old!
Jordyn will be starting Kindergarten in the Fall, too. Who told these kids they could grow up so fast???
Isn't registration the craziest moment? It's hard to imagine being without my Kylie the entire school block next year. School lunches....and all that fun. Your boys are adorable. He will love it and so will you! It's so fun to see all the new things they learn. :)
Time go by sooo fast. Your boys are so cute.
Post a Comment