Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Easton went on a field trip to the library a few days ago. They read about pirates and he come home with this. Mason and Easton have been taking turns wearing it, and saying "ARRRRGGGG". Mason likes to say "Shiver me timber" and "Yo ho ho."! Mason even wanted to wear it to one of the basketball games! Mason sure loves chocolate!!!! I swear, (but I don't) that if there is anything sweet in the house he will eat it. Especially if it is chocolate or cake :)
I am loving the Easton is learning how to draw details and "actual" people. He has such an imagination at times that you never know what he is actually drawing! This day he drew a picture of "Princess" off of The Super Mario Brothers.
The boys have been having a blast playing with Meah. They have such a love/hate relationship. They pick on her and she growls at them. Of course, we get mad at them. However, as soon as the boys aren't paying attention to her, she is nipping their ankles or hiding their shoes from them!
Mason assuming the position to watch some major cartoons!!!! This kid loves to be comfortable.
P.S. I can't wait for Valentines. I bought Justin an awesome present! He is going to be stoked! However, Easton heard me talking about it, and I'm afraid he is going to slip up on it! I have threatened Easton with the Wii if he tells! Hopefully he can hold out for 12 more days!

1 comment:

It all started with a Kiss... said...

I LOVE to check in on your little family! Your boys are SO stinkin CUTE!!!
BTW...Good Luck keeping the secret from Justin!!!:)