Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Winter Walk

As soon as Easton and I walked through the door today after school, he had his snow clothes on. (I wouldn't let him go out yesterday because he had a runny nose) He wanted to have a snowball fight but I wasn't up to it. So we went and fed the chicken and he found this awesome icicle. As soon as Mason got home from being with Grandpa, Easton pegged him in the face with a snowball. I ended up getting Easton back for Mase with a good white wash session :)
And this little boy is something else! The other day we were getting ready to go to Price. I cooked grilled cheese sandwiches and had told Mase if he would eat 3 bites I would buy him a happy meal. He WAS NOT going to try it at all. I wasn't going to force it but he know I stick to my guns about stuff like that. After a bit he came up to me and said. "Mommy I don't want a Happy Meal, I just want a Sad Meal." Yep like that solved the problem!
After playing for a bit we went for what Easton called a "winter walk". We walked down to see the new baby calves, which are super cute! We had a fun time and got pretty muddy walking home :)
Easton and Mase also took a 45 minute bath... (love it when they want to stay in that long)

1 comment:

The Nielsen's said...

Haha - I want a sad meal too!