February so far has been a lot of fun! We spent the first weekend up in Provo/Orem watching Kimberly dance for State Drill. We had fun with Justin's family and it was good to see them. We took the kids (BryLee, Easton and Mason) to Chuck E Cheese and then we ate at Red Lobster. It was super yummy and always full of a lot of laughs!
The next morning we woke up to tragedy. The wind had blown the chicken coop door open and someones dogs got into the chickens. There were feather and bodies everywhere! Easton and Mason were heartbroken! Easton was especially sad since we couldn't find "yellow's" body. We went to church and were all upset about it. That evening Justin looked up towards to coop and saw a chicken. We ran out there and I was praying it was yellow, and it was! We were SO happy! I grabbed the chicken and ran inside to show Easton. He was so glad too. Yellow was hurt but is doing well and will survive.
Grandpa had to take the boys out to a neighbors farm to get some mangers. It was cold and they were going on the tractor and pulling a flat trailer. Grandpa hooked the bike trailer onto the flat trailer for the boys to ride in. They stayed warm and even fell asleep on the way home! Always good times with Grandpa!
Love my boys!
Valentines Day was a lot of fun! I got up extra early to make Justin breakfast. I made pink pancakes and wanted to make them into hearts. Well I ended up melting my cookie cutter in the process! Ha! I had Justin's present ready but decided to drag it out all day. I sent him clues through out the day. Some I emailed, texted, facebooked, and some I had my students send or other teachers deliver! It was a lot of fun, and I felt so clever! When we got home we gave the boys their gifts (Mario figures and treats) and then we gave each other our gifts. Justin gave me 2 necklaces and earrings. They are gorgeous and I love them. I surprised Justin with a pass to go indoor skydiving, surfing and rock climbing!
We woke up this Saturday with a lot of snow! It snowed most of the day. Dad and Grandpa went snowmobiling. The boys and I went out and played in it for a while. We tried building a snowman but out snow was so wet that it just fell apart! We had a snowball fight and then came in and at grill cheese sandwiches!
Mason wanted to help blog and wrote this... It means Santa Clause and Mason
oiibiogh98oogi7j8t89r7utiohojki8ofprgthjtyuiogiu[i8uuiyuouihuigjkghojiojughyhughihy7futytygh7g8g7tg6fgi8gyu mason
mnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnnmmnmnnmnnmmnnmmnmnmmnmnmn
1 comment:
So sorry about the chickens!! Sounds like you had a fun Valentines day!
Post a Comment