I made a birthday cake for Mervin's suprise party....
We had a campout in the living room, 2 nights in a row... and maybe a third time if I don't get out beds put back in the bedroom!
Mason ate a lot of donuts after church. He was super hungry and they were super yummy -according to him...
Easton wanted to take a picture of Me and Mason. Of course Mason wouldn't look at the camera...
Wow, that is so nice of you to make everyones birthday cakes. They look awesome. Do you make your own fondant? You also take some really cute pictures. I love the ones at the swimming pool.
4 comments:
Tisha your cakes are amazing! What a wonderful talent!
Brookelle loves sleepovers in the family room too! What a fun week- sometimes the normal weeks are nice :)
PS Let me know when you plan on coming down!!! I hope you do- it would be so fun to get together!
Your cakes are awesome! You are so talented!
Wow, that is so nice of you to make everyones birthday cakes. They look awesome. Do you make your own fondant? You also take some really cute pictures. I love the ones at the swimming pool.
Post a Comment