Sunday, January 16, 2011

This week has been a lot of the normal. Whatever that is.... We went to Boys Basketball games, wrestling and the doctor.... I've had some problems with my back, and finally went to figure it out. The doctors want me to try PT for awhile and see if that helps... Easton got sick on Thursday. I knew it was something more than a cold, so I took him in and found out he has Strep. YUCK! I opted for the shot instead of dealing with daily medication. I didn't realize that they would give him the shot in the hip! (Flashbacks from the bat incident)... He was tough though and only cried for a minute.
We also went and stayed in Lehi for the weekend. Justin had his Winter Conference. We went and ate at Texas Roadhouse and the boys really enjoyed eating peanuts and throwing them on the floor! I made a cake for Corbin's 16th Birthday last night when we got home.
Today is our 7 year aniversary:)... Seriously where does the time go?! I am so grateful for such a wonderful, caring, amazing husband and father. I love him so much and can't wait to spend another 7 with him. In our 7 years we have moved 7 times, graduted from college, got jobs, and had 2 kids! It's been amazing:)

2 comments:

The Nielsen's said...

Oh - I feel bad for Easton. Shots in the hip HURT!

Happy belated anniversary! I can't believe it's already been 7 years! Time goes by WAY TOO FAST!

Henry Family said...

What a fun and busy life you have! Happy Anniversary to you both!