Saturday, January 8, 2011

I just love these two boys!!! They are best friends and know how to make me laugh! Don't know what I would ever do without them!This was Mason's first time in Primary. He has been really excited to go because he has never really liked nursery. His teach is Lannie, which he is really happy about. They made these cute little crowns and he wore it all day! I asked him what he learned in Primary and he told me that he learn the Itsy Bitsy Spider :)
Mason has really been into Cheese and Crackers lately. Grandpa is so nice and will sit and cut up cheese for a long time :)
Easton and his "Penguino". He is so dramatic lately. The things he comes up with crack me up!
I made a cake this week for Austyn. It turned out really cute, and I am getting better with fondant.
The boys in glasses that they got from Austyn's Birthday Party... :)

3 comments:

Janet said...

That cake is AMAZING! Holy moly you have serious skills.

Mandie said...

WOW!! I really like the cake. To bad you don't live closer I would have you make mine. Maybe you will just have to come up and visit and make me one ;)

family said...

Mason looks so grown up in that first picture! What a little stud :)