I'm so excited for this. Tasha Bradford (Behling) contacted me and we decided that we wanted to start a blog for our graduating class. This way we can all keep in touch with each other, and know what everyone is doing. I'm very excited about this! I have a link on the right side of my blog, that you can just click on and it will take you to the site. Also the address is ehs2002.blogspot.com . I am also in the process of doing one on facebook as well, so be watching for it too! Let us know if you have any comments or things we should change! Be sure to add it as a friend, and email us your information so that we can put your address and things on there. That way everyone can keep informed. Go Emery!! lol!
6 comments:
I'm sorry - I'm not an Emery High graduate. But I just wanted to tell you that I laughed SO hard when I read Easton's quote about burning you if you spank Mason. That TOTALLY sounds like something Justin would have said when we were little. LOL!
Geez, your so young! I forget how much younger Justin is than me too. How funny! (You do realize your showing your age.....) :)
Actually I just hit 30 this year so don't feel bad. Don't feel that big a deal until I see people like you who are that much younger. Then I do kind of feel old. Weird! Happy early birthday by the way!
thank you, for leaving a post. I love to her stories of justin and that he was happy. thank you so much again.
Justin was dating a girl from price, Brook wilberg they dated before he left on his mission and when he got back, I was just wondering if you know the wilbergs.
HEY THORNLEYS
I JUST NOTICED THAT YOU GUYS STOPED BYE AT JUSTINS MEMORIAL BLOG..THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO LEAVE A COMMENT TO ANNMARIE .I KNOW IT MEANS THE WORLD TO HER THAT PEOPLE ARE THINKING OF HER BABY JUSTIN. AND THAT WE ARE STILL REMEMBERING HIM! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
Post a Comment