Monday, April 20, 2009

Random Pictures

I was looking on my dad's camera and found all of these pictures. Some of them are pretty old, from January, but I had to post them. I love pictures and I wanted to be able to remember this events as well! These deer were actually just out our back door last weekend. There were so many of them we couldn't count all of them. They just kept coming over the hill. It was really cool! We used to see huge herd like this, but haven't in a long time!
These are actually current. We have moved the Chicken outside. Justin and I built them a chicken coop. The boys helped of course!
My dad loves landscape pictures. These are amazing! Once again, all from our house/farm.
I just love these boys!!
Just some more winter sledding pictures!
Having fun down at the Haystack while we feed the cows! Easton loves to find places to climb and hide!

7 comments:

SMILES2ALL said...

Your boys are so cute!! My husbend would love to see that many deer all at the same place. I will have to show him that picture he will love it.

JD and Jalyn said...

Those are SO sweet! Your boys are adorable. I'd really really really like another boy! The girls are fun to dress up and do hair and play sometimes but I think the boys are way fun - and for sure a lot less hormonal!

The Nielsen's said...

Yay for new pics! I LOVE finding new pictures!

family said...

loved the pictures! My little Aubrey would be in heaven with all of those deer!

Sharla said...

Your so good at taking cute pictures... It probably helps that your boys are so stinkin cute:) I also love the pictures of the farm. There is no place like home!

THORNLEY FAMILY said...

HEY HOT MAMMA!!! MAN IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR LITTLE BOYS ARE BUDDIES..MY BOYS ARE ARCH ENEMYS ....AND LOVE TO HIT PUNCH BITE AND BREAK EACH OTHER TOYS AND GET THE OTHER IN TROUBLE PLUS THEY ALWAYS HAVE TO BE TOGETHER!!WEIRD..

Martins said...

Your scrapbook pages look so cute! We are going to be in Utah May 28th -June 18th. We will have to get together.