Sunday, May 10, 2009

Fun Pics!

I've been wanting to get new pictures up for a long time now, but I haven't really had anything to write about. I still don't... However, I do have some new pictures of the boys. Every evening we go out and do chores and change the water. Easton and Mase love this. Mostly because we get to ride motorcycles and fourwheelers, but also because they get to play in the mud and water. (Wonder where that desire comes from? As I wipe the mud off my face from the mud fight Justin and I got in earlier today..) Mason loves anything to do with getting dirty!! Easton likes to be the one who "supervises" (a.k.a. tell on Mase for getting dirty). He sorta freaks out about getting in the mud, until he finally does it, then he loves it! He also likes sitting on logs!?! Easton and Mason's chickens are getting so big. Easton loves to try to catch them, and most the time he does. I'm actually pretty suprised that he isn't afraid of them (like his dad)! He does a really great job at taking care of them, and is always worried about them.
These are just some pictures I took one evening. I love Black and White pictures, and have been wanting to start playing with Photoshop. P.S. Only 10 days left of school for me!! 9 for Justin (stupid Carbon.. Or maybe stupid Emery??) ALSO, we got to talk to Erik today, since it was Mother's Day! It was so much fun. Easton would have talked to him the entire time if he could have. Good thing Erik gets home in a month!!

5 comments:

family said...

Great pictures! What a beautful blue sky (Easton on the log) and great job on the black and white!!

Janet said...

Your pictures are great!!! I love how adorable your kids are.

JD and Jalyn said...

your kids are so cute! Love the pics!

THORNLEY FAMILY said...

YOUR BOYS ARE SO CUTE..RUSTEN IS THE SAME WAY WITH ETHAN..HE WILL WHISPER TO ETHAN TO GO GET IN THE MUD SO ETHAN ALWAYS DOES WHAT RUSTEN SAYS, THEN RUSTEN WILL COME TELL ON ETHAN..BOYS

Kael and Katy said...

Your boys are so cute! I love looking at all the fun things your family's always doing!!