Sunday, April 5, 2009

Newest Members of the Family

Ummm Tisha is making me become part of the blog community so here we go... Yesterday we were in Price and we happened to go into IFA. They had some of their baby chickens in there and the boys fell in love with them. We have been wanting to get Easton a pet that so he could have responsibility, anyways we decided to get a few. They are having so much fun with them. I really hope that they dont die from too much love and petting! He has already been teaching them how to fly by picking them up and putting them on top of their water bottle so they can "practice flying" off of the bottle, pretty funny. Easton also calls them "his babies" and he "doesn't want them to grow up" He is such a funny kid. Mason also loves to wear pullups on his head. We put a few on just to be funny but he loves it! He will wear a diaper helmet for hours. Crazy kid!

7 comments:

JD and Jalyn said...

That's really cute. We are supposed to get us some laying hens next weekend! We're excited. New members of the fam are always good, right?

Janet said...

Those are so cute! I love the pullups on his head. He is adorable :)

family said...

Good job posting Justin!;) I love Easton's comments about his "babies." That is so sweet. And what is it about bottoms going on the head? Kids are so funny.

Mace.Brooke.Kenidee said...

That is so fun you got little chics! I bet they really love them, they are so cute and getting so big!

Kael and Katy said...

Haha I love it! They're so cute, and Im sure they love their new baby chickies :)

Sharla said...

Cute! Easton is so adorable, I love his coments:) Your chics look like so much fun. Aspen and Brindley want to hold them!

Dave and Amy said...

We just got baby chicks last weekend too! The kids love it!