Monday, May 18, 2009

My Boys

I'm sorta getting addicted to Photoshop, and to taking pictures. I see things and want to take a picture of it, and come into the house and play with it. I was wanting to take a bunch of picture of the boys, but my batteries died on my camera. However, it's a chore to take picture of these two boys!! Easton won't smile or look at me. If I tell him to look at the camera he looks into the sky. When I tell him to smile, he closes his eyes, and sticks out his tongue! Mason has developed a Phobia of cameras! He won't look at me, he cries, wants to be held, and turns away and runs! Not an easy thing to get some decent pictures of these two!! I'm happy with how they turned out though considering!!

3 comments:

family said...

Awesome job! They turned out great

THORNLEY FAMILY said...

I THINK YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR HIDDEN TALENT!!!!

Carmell Childs said...

very cute, good job! My kids once liked the camera too. Now smile means just do the opposite. Joe made me a blog a while back, e-mail me if you'd like and i'll send you an invite. carmelldc@gmail.com