Saturday, May 23, 2009

More Photoshop

I LOVE PHOTOSHOP!! What can I say?? It is soo much fun to see what new things you can do and try! I love Austyn too! She is soo cute! I tried so hard to get one of her on her belly but she wouldn't let me. She just buried her face and cried! She is so beautiful. Thanks Aron for letting me keep my obession going!

2 comments:

The Nielsen's said...

Oh man - I want photoshop SO bad! Do you have the full version? You definitely do a good job!

How's everything going? I haven't talked to you in a super LONG time! You guys out of school for the summer yet?

Kael and Katy said...

thats so cute! I have photoshop and I dont know how to use it! How did you make it black & white with only some color?