Monday, February 23, 2009

Chuck E Cheese

Last weekend we took the boys up to Chuck E Cheese! Easton calls it "Chuck E Kid"! I think he combined the name and song. Anyways we had a blast! They loved playing the games and Mason really got into Ski Ball! Some may call it cheating, I call it an advantage!!

3 comments:

Janet said...

You guys are always doing the greatest things! How fun!

Jared and Katie said...

Let's try this again. Ha ha stupid computer! No wedding plans yet, still waiting for a ring. Apparently Jared is trying to make me into a patient person. I was wondering how you do all your pages. Is it digital scrapbooking? I want a program like that but have no clue about it so let me know! Have a great weekend!

Jessie & Payton said...

Hey Tisha, Your pics are so cute. Do you scrapbook them and scan them or do you make them online.? I'm very curiuos how you make them so cute.