Justin and I didn't have school on Monday because of the Holiday. We couldn't decide what to do with our day until Easton suggested going bowling. It has been well over a year since we went last, so we agreed. We took our friend Ariel with us, the boys absolutely love her! We had so much fun. They let the boys have their own lane with the bumpers. Easton could roll the ball but it would take at least a minute to get down to the pins. Mason liked to pretend so we all ended up helping him. However he tied me for 2nd place!! They loved it and Easton cried when we had to leave. It was great spending time together and seeing the boys so happy!
7 comments:
What a fun way to spend your day. I used to love going bowling as a kid. Your boys are so cute!
Easton looks so much like Justin! Everytime I look at your pictures I think that! Your boys are so cute!!
What a fun family activity! On Saturday I was thinking "Hmmm - what can we do as a family today??" We ended up doing nothing - just sitting home. Next time we're going bowling!
Bowling! What a great idea. Your family is so so cute. I love the pictures.
Bowling! What a great idea. Your family is so so cute. I love the pictures.
How fun! I bet they were so cute to watch. BryLee loves to bowl we all need to go together sometime.
HEY
I AM GLAD I FOUND YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!YOUR BOYS ARE GETTING TO BIG... I DONT LIKE THE PICTURE OF THEM BEING FUTURE MISSIONARYS...THAT SCARES ME THAT THEY CAN GROW UP ;}
Post a Comment