This last weekend we went up to watch our school basketball teams play at the State Tournament. We stayed in a way nice Hotel Suite. They boys always love staying places and getting to swim. The pictures of Easton at the pool are so funny. He kept standing on the fountains that sprayed a stream of water into the pool Once he pulled his foot off and the stream of water shot him right in the face. He then straddled it, and told us, "Look guys, its shooting up my butt!"! He is so funny! We just laughed and laughed at him. On Saturday we got to meet up with Bryan, Meghan, and BryLee. It was great to get to see them. I also got a new ring for our 5 year anniversary. I love it! I tried taking pictures of it, but they are all way too blurry. But it is gorgeous. It's always fun to get away. I love how it brings our family closer together, and gives us a lot of new memories.

4 comments:
Cute pictures! Sounds like you guys have been having a lot of fun! Hope to see you soon!
I love the pool page! I'm glad you guys had a fun time!
You are always doing the funnest things! Way cute pictures!
Looks like you guys had fun! Hey I saw Clark and his wife this weekend, it was fun to see him! He seems to be doing good, do you ever talk to him?
Post a Comment