Thursday, February 23, 2012

October 2011


The first part of October we went and stayed in Tremonton so Justin and Bryan could go duck hunting.  Meghan and I then went and had pedicures. It was a lot of fun.  The evening we all ate at Maddox and wandered around Wal-Mart. 

We had a family breakfast at Jon and Kristie's, and the we watched conference. Meghan and I made fall wreaths while we watched.


Easton invented a new use for grocery bags!!!!

Mason turned 4!!!! I can't believe how big my little Mase is getting.  He was so excited all day that he ended up falling asleep on the floor while getting ready to have his party.  He begged me to have his party in Daddy's Classroom.  So that's where we had it!

Mase's Batman Cake!


We have such amazing family and friends.  Everyone came and supported Mason.  He was spoiled rotten.  Everyone had a great time visiting.  Ty even broke Justin's broom trying to break the Pinata I made :)







Mason loved Batman.  Corbin gave Mason this mask and he wore it all the time.  He usually had on his Batman PJs that BryLee gave him. 

My mom and I made carseat covers.  This was what I did with the extra fabric.   They said they were ninjas!!


Bryan, Meghan, BryLee and Sawyer came and visited over the long fall break. The kids played and played.  The chickens even got in on the fun!!!! Stupid chicken just sat in the wagon while the kids pulled it around!!! 

Meghan and I took the kids to Price to the dinosaur Museum.  They had fun looking at all the bones, and digging in the dirt for bones.


Bryan and Justin went riding on the desert.  They had a blast :)
(Neal Peacock, Justin, Josh White, JR Nelson, Lee Moss, Kevin Reynolds,  Mike Royall)


One of the days we took the kids to the corn maze in Castle Dale.  They had fun trying to find their way. We went early enough that there wasn't any spooks out, but the kids still got in on the fun!





Easton was a Jedi for Halloween.  He got to walk the pumpkin mile so all the parents could see the kids in their costumes.



Mason was Batman of course!!! 
We finally moved Clover down with the other cows. Mason was pretty upset about it :(  He got to sit on her one last time. I thought for sure she was stay tame, where she was pretty much raised with us around her all the time, but she won't let us get near her!!

3 comments:

Scottie and Tasha said...

I'm still laughing about the grocery bag!!!! ha ha ha. That is hilarious.

P.S. I want your cake making skills- so super jealous!!!

The Nielsen's said...

I LOVE the new pic at the top of your blog! Looks like you guys had a fun October! There was one spook in the corn maze, his name was Justin!

The desert looks fun. I need to bring the family that way and we should get together and go play. That would be fun.

njkilfoyle said...

That is funny about the grocery bag. Where do they come up with these things?! Haha You guys look like you always are havin fun. I love it. :)