Sunday, November 7, 2010

...

I just realized that I didn't take any pictures this week. Although it was a SUPER busy one! Tuesday we celebrated as Greg became Emery County's new sheriff! We spent a lot of the summer campaigning and growing together as a family:) It was awesome, and we sure did celebrate! Good luck Greg, we love you tons and know you are going to do an awesome job!
Wednesday I taught a coupon class at the High School. I had 23 people show up!!! It was awesome! I think it went well, and a few people have already started shopping and saving money:)
Thursday Justin played volleyball. Faculty vs Students. The faculty won and had to play against the volleyball team. Then they lost! ha ha. It was a lot of fun to watch, and the boys had a blast because I took them to McDonald's for awhile.
Friday I didn't have school so I spent the day cleaning the toy room, and went to a few Christmas Fairs with my mom and Kristy.
Saturday Ann Marie and Robert got married. They asked me to take their pictures and I had a blast! I loved how Happy they are, and you can totally see it in every picture! I'll be sure to post a few after they have a chance to see them!
Today I got set apart as 2nd Counselor in the Primary Presidency! Scary huh! I'm so excited though and have spent the majority of the afternoon looking at ideas on the Internet! I love all those little kids so much and can't wait for work with each of them.
Justin is down elk hunting. My dad is down with him right now. I'm hoping he gets one in the morning:) If so I'll have pics!

5 comments:

Scottie and Tasha said...

We had a busy, yet pictureless week as well :)

Congrats on the new calling- we can swap ideas. Let me know when you are in charge of sharing time, etc. then we can bounce ideas off of each other!!!

The Nielsen's said...

Sounds like you've had a lot going on! We'll keep our fingers crossed that Justin gets his elk. Congrats on the new calling! You'll be great!

The Adams Family said...

Wow! 23 people! That is awesome! Congrats! I bet you did such a great job teaching them to save money!

Unknown said...

You will be great in the primary. Too bad we couldnt see you at the reception but we will be there for christmas so maybe we can catch up then.

The.Marcellus.Family said...

Hi!
My sister is Katie Thornley "Russells wife;) and I came across your blog cause I was totally bored and blog stalking and I got to tell ya. I haven't laughed so hard in my life at your boys quotes on the side of your blog. haha