It's been a busy month, but I didn't take any pictures reallly... At the first of the month, my cousin Ann got married. She asked me to take their wedding pictures. I was super excited, I love taking pictures and being able to edit them. I think they turned out well considering the location! Thanks Ann for letting me do them :)
Justin and I got to go to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. It was a great time! We loved the entire show, and it lasted for 3 hours!! We will definently make it a yearly tradition. After the show we ate at Joes Crab Shack and it was soooo yummy!
We had Thanksgiving at home this year. Erik and TroyLynn were able to eat with us. It was a good day. That night we went to Wal-Mart at midnight to do the Black Friday thing. We all got some good deals, and Justin only had to fight a few people :)
On Friday after Thanksgiving we stayed at the Little America with Justin's Family. We did our yearly Christmas party. We had a great time with everyone and the kids had a blast playing. The next day we took the kids to Build-A-Bear and had fun. That will also become a tradition.
We also ended up going to a Jazz game on the 29th. (The tickets came with the TSO tickets). We took the boys this time and they had a blast. Justin spoiled them by buying them each a jersey. Mason clapped and cheered through the entire game. Easton was a little bored, but I think he enjoyed himself. We had a blast, and can't wait to go again. The boys have been wearing their jerseys non stop since them and have even wore them to the High School Basketball Games:)











3 comments:
Looks like you guys have been super busy! Hope we get to see you guys sometime over Christmas this year! Happy Holidays!
Great job on Ann's pictures! Your hair looks super cute at the Jazz game. I'm glad you have been able to do so many fun things latley.
Nice job on Ann's pictures! The boys look so cute in their jerseys!
Post a Comment