We had a great Halloween this year. Easton and Mason are OBSESSED with the Mouseketeers and wanted to be them for Halloween. Well since there are 3 boys in the family, I put 2 and 2 together (I guess it's 3 and 3) and thought it would be super cute. My mom helped to make the costumes and they turned out so cute! Easton got to wear his to a party at the pre-school earlier in the week. Friday night they had a carnival at the elementary that they boys loved. They love playing the games, and winning prizes. Tonight (like last year) we went on a town hay-ride where they take you trick or treating. It was a lot of fun and we were done in an hour! Nothing better than being done trick or treating before it gets cold. The boys made a haul and are on a total and complete sugar high right now!!! Happy Halloween!
6 comments:
WOW..you're quick about getting your pics together!!! They look SO cute! I didn't know that you made their costumes...they looked GREAT! You're such a great mom!:) And you guys have such a cute family!!!
BTW..I loved the fact that Justin was so willing to dress up with the boys!!!
So cute!!! I hope you had a Happy Halloween.
great costumes!! Look like you had a fun halloween.
Super cute!
SOOOO cute! I love the pictures, you have some pretty handsome kiddos :)
Oh, and husband...sorry Justin :) hehe
Post a Comment