We went Trick or Treating tonight. They boys were so excited to go. Easton was a combination of Handy-Manny, and Bob the Builder. Mason was an archery hunter. Justin and I decided to get in on the fun, and dress up as a duck hunter and a beat up hockey player. We went to Clawson and went on their hayride. The boys made quite the haul of candy! Easton had a lot of fun, and kept asking if we were going to another house!
P.S. It was funny, because even after we put make up on Mason,
P.S. It was funny, because even after we put make up on Mason, he still looked the same.... DIRTY!!!
2 comments:
Hey you guys! I am so glad you found our blogspot! I LOVE how blogging keeps families in touch! Looks like you guys survived the big move and seem to be doing well! CUTE Halloween pics! We'll have to keep in touch!
You have such a cute Family! Looks like a really fun Halloween for you guys this year! I know makynlee loved it!! cute costumes :)
Post a Comment