Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Easton and Mason can be the best of friends... sometimes... Lately Mason does everything that Easton does. I keep waiting to hear, "Mason quit copying me!" I haven't heard it yet! The other day I caught them watching cartoons on my computer and of course Mason is acting just like his big brother!Justin and I took the boys to a local splash pad. It is a lot of fun for them, and nice for us because it is free! Mason isn't quite as adventurous as Easton, but they both have tons of fun!

3 comments:

THORNLEY FAMILY said...

MY BOYS GET ON OUR COMPUTER TO AND WATCH SPONGEBOB ALL BY THEIR SELVES..SSSSSSOO FUNNY AND NICE THAT I DONT HAVE TO DO IT

The Nielsen's said...

I've heard that those splash pads are SO much fun for kids! I wish there were some around here!

I'm working on sending you some photos, just haven't had much time lately! But you'll get some soon, I promise!

Henry Family said...

Looks like a lot of fun! What lucky boys to have a brother and a friend all in one!