Sunday, August 9, 2009

Good Times

This past week was our County Fair. I have always enjoyed going to this, mostly because of the social part when I was younger, but this year I was so excited to be able to take the boys to do the things that I loved! We went over pretty much every day and ate all the yummy food. Easton loved getting Slushies, so that was pretty much a daily occurrence. We enjoyed looking at the displays, seeing what the vendors were trying to sale, playing on the blow-up toys, watching the different entertainment, spending time with family, watching the parade, and eating way way too much! The last night of the fair there was a free concert. It was so fun to go and watch Emerson Drive. Mason absolutely loved it, and was dancing up a storm! I think he enjoyed it as much as anyone else. It was an awesome week, and once again, I am sooo thankful for my little family and the memories that we share together. I love them so much.
This is my cousin's little girl. She is a doll!
I need to add a few more things to the picture, but I love it like this too!

1 comment:

The Nielsen's said...

Oh wow - I can't believe it's already fair time! Summer has gone by WAY too fast! I love the pic of Easton in the bounce house! Jordyn loves bounce houses, too!