Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Summer Fun!

The boys disappeared for a while. Justin went and looked out the window, and he found them making this huge mess! Easton and Mason and filled the wagon with dirt and were adding water to the mixture. To top it all off they added themselves to the mess! I ended up changing their clothes 3 times that day, cause they kept going back for more. For FHE we decided to go roast hotdogs. My dad had 2 teepees set up for a different activity, so we went there. It was awesome weather, and there wasn't very many mosquitos. The boys love hotdogs, especially over a fire. It was so much fun. My dad had built a swing and the boys had fun playing on it and climbing the trees. Oh, and there always had to be time for a potty-break!
This was the view as we were driving the fourwheelers home.
It is such a beautiful place to live! I LOVE IT!

2 comments:

THORNLEY FAMILY said...

I LOVED ALL YOUR PICS!!!!!!!!!!!THE PEEING ONE WAS THE BEST....HE IS PROBLY A RECORD HOLDER ON DISTANCE

family said...

Haa, ha. That potty shot is classic