Sunday, March 15, 2009

Saturday Fun!

This weekend we decided to go and do something outside. It has been getting so warm, and we have been gone for so many weekends we couldn't just sit around. We decided to head out on the desert. Justin woke up Saturday morning and went with my dad up to Joes Valley snowmobiling. As soon as he got home we loaded up the truck and headed out! Easton was so excited to go play in the sand. He kept on asking if we were going to the beach. We found a nice little place and ate lunch and just let the boys dig. Soon we started in on the fun. Justin and I would make the boys a sandcastle and they would hurry to stomp on it and knock it down. We then walked to the wash and let the boys wash their hands off in the water. It was a great day and we had so much fun together! We love spending time with each other and enjoy each others company and memories we make! Now we can't wait for Easter to get to go camping...

5 comments:

The Nielsen's said...

Oh that sounds like SOOOO much fun! You guys always have such good ideas for family activities! Maybe we'll come out sometime and you can show us the desert!

family said...

Oh I so miss Easter on the desert! What great memories! I love that you are giving your boys that same happy childhood:)

Martins said...

I wish we could come play out on the desert! Your boys are so cute!

Janet said...

you are slways doing such fun things! I love the pics of the boys digging. They are so cute!

Sharla Nielsen McCarty said...

It looks like you guys had a ball on the desert. I cant wait until we can get away and do the same thing. Your blog is so cute I love it!