Saturday, October 18, 2008

In the memory of a best friend

This last week has been really rough on me. I found out that one of my best friends from High School had passed away in a motorcycle accident. I just couldn't believe it. During High School we were always together in our group. It never was just one of us, it was always all of us. I have so many memories of Chase and the entire group of friends. Chase had the best smile and the best laugh. Whenever I picture him, I think of his smile. He is going to be missed by everyone. We all love you Chase.

1 comment:

Scottie and Tasha said...

I agree- we passed everything of ours onto the Benson family. It's been hard on us as well. My parents were able to make it to the viewing and help out with meals. He was always such a happy kid and he will be missed. Thanks for the post!