Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I FLY

I know I have tons of catch up to do, but having 3 kids is really kicking my butt!!! This first picture is of my sweet boys. Mason had to get a shot from having a wierd stomach bug.  Easton was felt so bad about him getting a shot in the butt, that he asked me to take him to the store to get Mason a toy. Easton picked out this cute elephant. Mason loved it, and it helped him feel better too!
 For Valentines, I bought Justin a pass to go do indoor skydiving, rock climbing and surfing. We finally used it in July and went with Bryan and Meghan.  We had a great time and Justin had a blast skydiving!
 (Bryan)
 Mason, Easton and BryLee
 Justin
 We then went rock climbing. They let the little kids do it, and they had a blast. Easton was so good at it, a complete natural! Justin did great at climbing up the biggest wall.  It looked like a great workout!





 Last was surfing.  Easton wanted to do it so bad, and he did!! He did a great job, and only crashed/cried a few times!!  The pictures are blurry, but they were really moving fast!



We can't wait to go again!!! Mason said he'll surf this time :)

1 comment:

njkilfoyle said...

Super fun! Love the pictures