We are so excited to be welcoming a baby girl into our family!!! We can't wait to see how she looks like and to meet her. I can't wait to kiss her sweet little nose:)
I went for my gender ultrasound on the 24 of June. The doctor was in somewhat of a hurry, but he said he thought he maybe say boy parts. Then he said that he couldn't say for sure what the baby was so to schedule another ultrasound in 2 months! I felt like crying!! I would be almost 30 weeks by then! Justin and I decided we couldn't wait any longer so we went to an ultrasound clinic in the South Towne Mall. As soon as she looked, she said, "I'm 100% sure she's a girl"! We are so excited!!! I've been buying girl clothes like crazy, and so has my mom :) The boys are so excited to have a baby sister!
I went for my gender ultrasound on the 24 of June. The doctor was in somewhat of a hurry, but he said he thought he maybe say boy parts. Then he said that he couldn't say for sure what the baby was so to schedule another ultrasound in 2 months! I felt like crying!! I would be almost 30 weeks by then! Justin and I decided we couldn't wait any longer so we went to an ultrasound clinic in the South Towne Mall. As soon as she looked, she said, "I'm 100% sure she's a girl"! We are so excited!!! I've been buying girl clothes like crazy, and so has my mom :) The boys are so excited to have a baby sister!
6 comments:
HOORAY!!! Even though I've already know- it's still so exciting to hear it's a girl :)
and a second hooray for Justin becoming an Emery Spartan! EHS is the best :)
I am SO excited for you! You will LOVE having a girl! Congratulations! When is she due?
Hooray! I am so excited for you!
Congrats!! Hi Tisha its Nikki! :) njkilfoyle.blogspot.com
cute family!!
That is so fun you will have a girl now too! I agree that 2 more months would have been way too crazy long to wait! Good thinking on going to the clinic...a couple of my cousins did that too because their doctors wouldn't tell them quite yet.:)
Post a Comment