Sunday, October 25, 2009

Mason Turns 2!

I am so behind on doing pictures! Mason turned 2 on October 5th. On the 4th we had a birthday party for him since Erik was home. We had it at the High School where the kids could run around and not be squished in our front room. I had made Mason a racetrack cake. He was so excited about the cars and everything on it. He kept telling me thanks! We had a pinata for the kids, and they had a lot of fun taking turns hitting it. The next day we had dinner- Mason got to choose and he decided on Chicken Nuggets and French Fries-his favorite! We then let him open presents. It was so cute because a lot of the presents were in boxes. He opened his shoes and saw the box and exclaimed, "I got a box, cool!" It was so cute! We love Mason so much! He is the most stubborn child you will ever meet, but that brings so much entertainment into our lives. He is a hard working, daring, courageous, friendly, energetic, and loving little boy. We love you Mason and can't wait to see what this next year brings!

5 comments:

Scottie and Tasha said...

That cake is sooooo cute! I love it!!!

THORNLEY FAMILY said...

I CANT BELLIVE YOU MADE THAT CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU ARE SO FANCY!!!

Janet said...

You are always doing such fun things! The cake is great!

McKensi and Justin said...

Nice work on the cake! Cute boys! My little girl is about to turn 2 and I am having a hard time with it.

family said...

What a cute kid! And the cake is awesome!