Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Guess where we are going??

We are so excited!!! Easton loves to watch Playhouse Disney everyday. Plus all the Handy Manny and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse shows are saved on our DVR. We watch them at least 5 times a day!! Mason has learned to say "hanny" ! We are also meeting Bryan, Meghan and BryLee there, it will be so good to get to see them! It is going to be so much fun for the kids. What parents won't do to see their kids happy?! Just kidding Justin is more excited than anyone to go and see Goofy do the "Hot Dog" dance!!!

2 comments:

The Thornley's said...

We are so excited to go with you guys. It will be so fun! BryLee was so excited when we told her. She asked if she could wear her Minnie Mouse outfit. So BryLee will be dressed up. Thanks so much for inviting us. see you on Saturday.

Kael and Katy said...

How fun! makynlee loves Disney on ice! I hope you got some fun pics to post for us all to see :) How are you doing lately? I feel like I haven't talked to you (or typed I guess) in a while!!